In character page, you can check the operator's board, class, attack range, melee/ranged, and promoting operator attributes.
- Intel will jump to operator's profile home. Costume allows you to change operator's skin.
- Trust shows how the operator trusts you. It's up 200% and can strengthen operator's board until it's 100%. Gain more trust you can get more profiles of the operator.
- Tap on class icon will show the all 8 class descriptions.
- Tap on Lv. & EXP. will go to stage you can give the operator operation records (EXP cards) and increase EXP.
- Tap on Elite will go to stage you can promote the operator. The X mark means the elite level.
- Tap on Potential to check the additional permanent addons and start potential training.
- Tap on Skill to check skills and do upgrades.
- Ability description will provide the special factors of this operator.
- Talent shows the special skills without cost of the operator. Tap for more infomation.
- You can change the operator's skin by sliding the costume list and tap Wear(穿戴) button.
- The skin change will also apply to other situation, like battling, profile page.
- Some costume are free(免费), while most require payment. If you don't own the costume, you need to pay for it via Refined Originiums.
- All elite Lv2 operators (and Amiya's elite Lv1) have new costume, while it has same chibi figure as default.
- You can also get free costumes in some events. (e.g. Amiya Test Collection / Newspaper boy)
- Check the profiles of the operator.
- All playable operators have their own profiles and voice records, while story-only charactors not all.
- You can see the story-only charactors' profiles only via Info in main menu.
- Check and listen the voice of the operator.
- Same as profile, some hidden voice can be unlocked via trust or elite level.