- Exercise lets you start an operation without using Sanity, but will not give rewards, or mark the map as cleared.
- Feel free to use this feature to perfect your strategy before doing the real operation with Sanity
- You have 30 Exercise Plans per day. It does not carry over, and will only refill to 30 every daily reset.
- Able to select a supporting deployable operator owned by friends, and possibly other random players
- When using a support operator, the current run cannot be used as auto-battle pattern
- Your friend gains __ F credits when you use their operator
- There is a daily quest involving doing an operation while using a support operator
- You will have to do this manually, as using friend support will not let you auto-battle
- You can refresh the support up to ____
- First time clear of any operation will give 1 Pure Originium
- Evaluation Up to 3 blue stars + 1 Raid Mode white star
- HQ Experience (No character experience)
- Materials based on the map
- Chance of furniture based on the map
- Operator based on the map
- When you achieve 3 blue star evaluation when doing an operation, you can use it as pattern for doing auto-battle onwards
- This does not work on practice mode. You need to win the operation using Sanity.
- You cannot set auto-battle if you have used a friend support operator
- Auto-battle patterns save your actions and timings when you did the actions, this includes
- Skill usage
- Polling out an operator
- Deploying an operator
- Activating stage and tile mechanics
- Auto-battle does not guarantee an always-3 star victory, even if you have done so once.
- The battle's random elements may vary, e.g. Firewatch dropping bombs at different location than your original run, etc
- Your operators may have leveled thus being more powerful but desyncs the timings of your actions saved in the auto-battle
- Your operators may have been promoted to elite, increasing its cost, and was unable to be deployed at the original timings